God’s Grace

Today was the day will be etched in our hearts forever. On the 21st of June we walked into our hospital room and into the unknown of what we were going to face. Today, On the 21st of August we walked out of our hospital room and were cheered on by all the nurses and drs and family as George did his “victory lap” around the floor while the Rocky theme song blared. Cheers, tears (lots of those) , bubbles and praises as he made his way through the halls of Weaver 4. The halls were he has been so well taken care of. The halls where we have walked so many times but the past month have not been able to. The halls that will always be a special home to us. Today George shook up the world of Bone Marrow Transplant and walked out of there way ahead of schedule. Those halls kept us but God protected us. Through every step. I am brought to my knees. Praise and thanksgiving. Today was a day that will not ever be forgotten. Tomorrow, well tomorrow I will explain all that we have in store for us for the next 70 days but tonight we are sleeping in our own bed and kissing on our sweet, happy and healthy little boy.  I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes it’s boasts I. The Lord; let the humble heat and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together! Psalm 34:1-3








Comments

  1. My small group at church has you on our prayer list and wants to know what we can do to help. Gift cards, anything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twins

We made it