Family time

Since being home from the hospital we have been busy but having a great time. George is doing so well. You can’t tell at all that he has anything wrong with him. He is just loving being home with his family and being able to be out and about (a little). This has been so good for my soul too. If you know me you know that I like to keep busy with fun plans. The seclusion section of this whole process may be harder on me then the kids ๐Ÿ˜‚.  The girls are both in camps this week and I am working hard to help get everything at work done before I will be away for so long. We are also still  back and forth between Nemours and Wolfsons for all of the tests and procedures. So although there is nothing new to report on George’s health, I thought I would just let everyone know what we are up to. We are excited and looking forward to being able to celebrate the 4th of July. It’s one of our favorite holidays and we did not think we would be able to partake in any celebration this year. It may sound silly, but this is a joy and something we are grateful for. This will be the last day of fun for us for a little while so we are really looking forward to packing as much in on that day. In honor of this exciting upcoming holiday here are a few Mitchell patriotic pictures from the past ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ










Comments

  1. Awww. I love all those! So glad you are putting a positive spin on all this. Love you sweet Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, and love to know that all of you are having some fun family time. George and all of the family are very much on my mind, in my heart and especially in my prayers. I'm praying for the doctors and nurses who will be working with him throughout all of this also. Sending love to all of you......and knowing that The Lord is walking with you step by step!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twins

We made it