Same story different day

George’s counts came back this morning lowered again. His hemoglobin was at 9 and his platelets were at 3. He had an allergic reaction to one of his new medicines and so they had to change it to something comparable. He got a platelet transfusion and a blood transfusion. All of his regular doctors will be I. To meet with us tomorrow morning and so hopefully we will have a plan with a promising outcome. I have been praying a lot for his doctors. They are so wonderful and so smart. They love George and put in so many extra hours consulting with physicians all over the world for advise on George’s case. His latest diagnosis of his hemolytic anemia is Evans syndrome. They have only had one other case in the past three years and it was with an adult. They haven’t ever had it with a child. It seems like every day there is a new problem or rather the solution that they think will work, doesn’t. I know that this will be ok. I know that George will overcome all of this. I believe this with all of my heart. Some days are harder then others but God has been really really gracious with me. I have a wonderful support system around me and making sure my family is always taken care of. It still blows my mind every single day how much people care about us and take. The time to love on us. Praying that we wake up tomorrow with wonderful labs and wonderful news. And if that doesn’t happen we will still thank God for whatever His plan is for George and for these extra special one on one days with him. I mean who doesn’t love to play cars all day long. Evening prayer for our George. Prayers that this will end soon and he can be back to his upward climb to total healing.
Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind. Psalm 107:19-21

Comments

  1. I too am praying for the doctors this morning. I hope it is a good report from them today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twins

We made it